Top 26% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 31% of Tools Woots
Top 31% of all Woots

CREIGHTONatNY

quality posts: 4 Private Messages CREIGHTONatNY

Can this be adapted to natural gas?

UPDATE:

After checking the company website and the instruction manual, it does NOT state anywhere that a conversion can be done, so it's mighty doubtful.

dalem589

quality posts: 7 Private Messages dalem589
CREIGHTONatNY wrote:Can this be adapted to natural gas?

UPDATE:

After checking the company website and the instruction manual, it does NOT state anywhere that a conversion can be done, so it's mighty doubtful.

It's just a matter of changing the orifice, so if it's accessible... You may be able to just drill the orifice too, but the company has to OK that I would say.

lonerhino

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lonerhino

I have this oven, and generally like it. Downside is capacity. It is a little small. If you custom make your own personal pizzas to size, then you can do two like shown in the picture.

If you use pre-made dough, or try to do take and bake pizzas, you may be out of luck.

Getting the "right temp" of pizza stone is a bit of an art. It is really easy to burn your crust because the stone is rather thinnish...and the burner is close to the stone.

So you have to watch, rotate, and pick up the pizzas to get extra heat on top (from the curved top) without burning the crust.

Don't get me wrong...I love having this thing on my patio, I just wish a few of the shortcomings were taken care of.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

FYI: We've added a link to the manual in the features.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items