Order Pace (rank):
Top 42% of Tools Woots
Top 46% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 23% of Tools Woots
Top 23% of all Woots

dalem589

quality posts: 7 Private Messages dalem589

As a former resident of a 'snow state' (Minnesnowta) I really got a kick out of the lights on this scraper. I can't recall a time when it was too dark to see what you were doing if there was enough snow to scrape off your car. Now, if there were a back up buzzer I would really love it!

sigbro515

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigbro515

Ya, right...! I know...! But then again, what about Alaska, when they have 24 hrs of darkness, or whatever, & there are no street lights around...!

dalem589 wrote:As a former resident of a 'snow state' (Minnesnowta) I really got a kick out of the lights on this scraper. I can't recall a time when it was too dark to see what you were doing if there was enough snow to scrape off your car. Now, if there were a back up buzzer I would really love it!

sigbro515

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigbro515

Ya, right...! I know...! But then again, what about Alaska, when they have 24 hrs of darkness, or whatever, & there are no street lights around...!

dalem589 wrote:As a former resident of a 'snow state' (Minnesnowta) I really got a kick out of the lights on this scraper. I can't recall a time when it was too dark to see what you were doing if there was enough snow to scrape off your car. Now, if there were a back up buzzer I would really love it!

mesauter

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mesauter

How could a snow scraper be refurbished?

glynis37

quality posts: 13 Private Messages glynis37
mesauter wrote:How could a snow scraper be refurbished?

Hover your cursor over the "refurbished" and a pop-up will explain the definition.

InFrom

quality posts: 48 Private Messages InFrom

Went looking for reviews on Amazon. They have refurbs for $19.76 (for a single unit) with free shipping (with Prime), though currently out of stock. There were two reviews, one high praise, the other complained of stripped threads.

The non-refurbs are $23.48 each. There are a dozen reviews. They were generally positive, though one buyer questioned the sturdiness of the threaded connection.