Order Pace (rank):
Top 39% of Tools Woots
Top 43% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Bottom 39% of Tools Woots
Bottom 42% of all Woots

onefastbob

quality posts: 60 Private Messages onefastbob

Hey Woot, perhaps it would be a great idea to say that these are LED lights. No where did I see LED. Did I miss something?

onefastbob

onefastbob wrote:Hey Woot, perhaps it would be a great idea to say that these are LED lights. No where did I see LED. Did I miss something?

What, no quality post award for pointing out this error?

xrobevansx

quality posts: 3 Private Messages xrobevansx

About half the price at Menard's
https://www.menards.com/main/electrical/light-bulbs/led-light-bulbs/gt-lite-48-linear-led-cool-white-32-watt-t8-fluorescent-replacement-2-pack/p-1457357690356.htm

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 30 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

xrobevansx wrote:About half the price at Menard's
https://www.menards.com/main/electrical/light-bulbs/led-light-bulbs/gt-lite-48-linear-led-cool-white-32-watt-t8-fluorescent-replacement-2-pack/p-1457357690356.htm

What's the price specifically? My server won't let me see the site and I'd like to pass on that info to our vendor team.

tdwpgtp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tdwpgtp
TaylorSwiftsHaircut wrote:What's the price specifically? My server won't let me see the site and I'd like to pass on that info to our vendor team.

$12.99 or $11.56 with mail in rebate for the 2-pack

onefastbob

xrobevansx wrote:About half the price at Menard's

Thanks for the link. I will be going to Menards and picking up a few of these tomorrow. Looks like Woot was trying to get too deep into my pockets.

BigD

quality posts: 69 Private Messages BigD
tdwpgtp wrote:$12.99 or $11.56 with mail in rebate for the 2-pack

Nice find for those that have a Menards near you and have the time to drive there to buy them. We don't have Menards in Texas, closest one is in Missouri. Also, who would spend the time and a 50 cent stamp to get the $1.43 mail in rebate?

What does refurbished or recertified mean? Click here to find out.

rasatte

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rasatte
BigD wrote:Nice find for those that have a Menards near you and have the time to drive there to buy them. We don't have Menards in Texas, closest one is in Missouri. Also, who would spend the time and a 50 cent stamp to get the $1.43 mail in rebate?

It's a weekly 11% rebate. You get it on all purchases. So you probably have more in your purchase than just the lights. It's a combined thing, so one envelope for the entire purchases.

onefastbob

BigD wrote:Nice find for those that have a Menards near you and have the time to drive there to buy them. We don't have Menards in Texas, closest one is in Missouri. Also, who would spend the time and a 50 cent stamp to get the $1.43 mail in rebate?

Let's see spend $.50 and get $1.43 back for sticking a stamp on an envelope and walking out to the mailbox...That would be a profit and I would do it.

BigD

quality posts: 69 Private Messages BigD
onefastbob wrote:Let's see spend $.50 and get $1.43 back for sticking a stamp on an envelope and walking out to the mailbox...That would be a profit and I would do it.

Well, $.50 for the stamp, plus another $.15 for paper, ink and envelope so you're talking about making $.78 for 10 minutes of your time.

If earning $4.68 an hour makes you happy then have it, that's below the poverty line and most people don't think it's worth their time.

What does refurbished or recertified mean? Click here to find out.