Top 10% of all Woots

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5]

Char-Broil Infrared 2 & 3-Burner Gas Grills
Price: $169.99 - 219.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Feb 20 to Tuesday, Feb 21) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
1/13/2017 - $174.99 - 229.9 - Click To See Discussion (10 comments)
12/23/2016 - $174.99 - 229.9 - Click To See Discussion (9 comments)
12/12/2016 - $157.99 - 206.9 (Woot-off) - Click To See Discussion (1 comments)

RetiredGuru

quality posts: 4 Private Messages RetiredGuru

We downsized from a house to a condo 4 1/2 years ago and got one of the 2 burner models. We love it. The perfect size, but we can still do steaks or burgers for 6. Quality is very good.

If you have not used one before, there is a slight learning curve to the infrared but once you get the hang of it you will like it so much better.

basstronics

quality posts: 3 Private Messages basstronics

No, just no.

The infrared panels are a real pain to clean. The little holes must be clear. It is not like you can just scrape these like the grill rack. You will need to put them in your sink before you next use the grill. When you finally give up and toss them in the trash the unit does not cook well.

The stainless steel rusts up bad.

I will not buy another Charbroil product after this disappointment. I spent a little more and bought a Weber and LOVE it.

rjhartman74

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rjhartman74

Basstronics summed it up perfectly. While I like the taste of how it cooks, cleaning is such a chore. I like to cook out because it is less to clean up, not more.

You can buy cooking plate replacements when they start to rust, but they are not cheap and make the grill overall a bad value.

ssratracer

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ssratracer
basstronics wrote:No, just no.

The infrared panels are a real pain to clean. The little holes must be clear. It is not like you can just scrape these like the grill rack. You will need to put them in your sink before you next use the grill. When you finally give up and toss them in the trash the unit does not cook well.

I will not buy another Charbroil product after this disappointment. I spent a little more and bought a Weber and LOVE it.

My exact same thoughts, and purchase path.

phfma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phfma

Weber is the way to go. I bought my Weber Silver Series 3 burner 20 years ago and I just replaced my burners for the first time. They last, work well, and if needed replacement parts are easy to obtain and install.

ProppaT

quality posts: 6 Private Messages ProppaT

I bought the 2 burner one from Wal-Mart a month ago on clearance. I absolutely love this grill. It gets off the thermometer hot without even cranking it up all the way. It's the perfect size for a family of 4-5. It's also the perfect size for a single dude who wants to grill up a few pounds of chicken thighs for the week

randysanders

quality posts: 8 Private Messages randysanders

I bought the 3-burner a couple of years ago, and it's the best grill I've ever used. Note: Haven't had a Weber...full disclosure.
It cooks perfectly, and I've never burned food on it. With a non-infrared, I always "hockey-pucked" my meat the first couple of times out every season.
Love it!

And, the price is right.

yankees46

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yankees46
basstronics wrote:No, just no.

DITTO! Hated it! Blew up in my face.