Order Pace (rank):
Top 49% of Tools Woots
Bottom 46% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 31% of Tools Woots
Top 31% of all Woots

vargasinsd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vargasinsd

Now, here's one of those useless gadgets people will definitely buy... if they only knew they could just CLOSE THEIR SCREEN DOORS/WINDOWS! Indoor zapper... as if! LMAO!

Gambit9000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gambit9000
vargasinsd wrote:LMAO!

Not always the case, someone could have bugs but not sure where they are coming from or renting and have a landlord that refused to make repairs that result from flies or mosquitoes getting inside. There are many reason why a person might have a need to buy it.

Just cause it's stupid to you, doesn't mean its necessarily stupid in general.

ItsBob2112

quality posts: 14 Private Messages ItsBob2112

Besides the obvious ways bugs can sneak in (when you go in or out a door, small holes in screens, mine from cats) they show up sometimes when I get new house plants. Not sure there's enough to justify a zapper. But I do have a coupon code from a previous issue. No home is 100% bug free.

Wooter to blame for sellout: ItsBob2112

ttinister

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ttinister
vargasinsd wrote:Now, here's one of those useless gadgets people will definitely buy... if they only knew they could just CLOSE THEIR SCREEN DOORS/WINDOWS! Indoor zapper... as if! LMAO!

People who have a lot of indoor plants will have bug issues from time to time. Especially in the summer months. Moths are also a very common indoor bug. And flies seem to somehow always find their way inside on hot days.

So an indoor bug zapper is far from a pointless product.