Top 8% of Tools Woots
Top 8% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 0% of Tools Woots
Top 0% of all Woots

Quality Posts

akount91

quality posts: 3 Private Messages akount91

easiest way to tell if these fit my '05 santa fe?

fallfarewell

quality posts: 7 Private Messages fallfarewell

The product description provides a link to check compatibility.

awd3495

quality posts: 0 Private Messages awd3495

Mine didn't come with the (any) clips required to attach these to my vehicle. Unfortunately I told my mom and she bought some as well and also didn't receive the clips. We've never been able to use them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Samus

quality posts: 24 Private Messages Samus

Just my opinion but the evolution and icon wipers have been disappointing for me. Just not worth the price. I just put $2.00 wipers on my car every 6 months and am satisfied.

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 30 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

awd3495 wrote:Mine didn't come with the (any) clips required to attach these to my vehicle. Unfortunately I told my mom and she bought some as well and also didn't receive the clips. We've never been able to use them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form for assistance.

BubbaWooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BubbaWooter

The last time that these were available on Woot I ordered several sets and they never shipped. Got an email message that apologized that they were not available along with a refund. Not sure about trying to order again.

fark1337

quality posts: 4 Private Messages fark1337

Last time I got them in June 2016 they were a buck cheaper, but haven't had to think about wipers on my daily driver since then until now. Definitely in for another set for me and the Mrs.

Edit: I am in Florida, ymmv.

billchiuchiolo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages billchiuchiolo

Having bought 2 sets last time they were on I can definitely say Save Your Money. These are junk and will not stand up to snow or ice. I have 2 ford trucks and the blades do not snap onto the arm , the only thing holding them on is plastic covers with 2 small bumps. need less to say they don't stay and the covers do not stay snapped.

Bilbo

jupitercow

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jupitercow

For my old Chrystler LHS, these are the worst wipers I have used. They weren't a downgrade from the warn out replacement, but they weren't an upgrade either. They don't hold to the window at the top. I am about to replace them with another pair, because they drive me nuts.

phantomphantomphantom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phantomphantomphantom
awd3495 wrote:Mine didn't come with the (any) clips required to attach these to my vehicle. Unfortunately I told my mom and she bought some as well and also didn't receive the clips. We've never been able to use them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Same thing happened to me when I bought these last go-round. Ended up just having to throw them away and go throw down more than twice as much money for another set of blades. I read Amazon reviews from others who said the same. There obviously is a stock problem here.

zeroxdeathangel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zeroxdeathangel

These things are standing the test of time on our vehicles. Bought 10 total about a year ago and still have 4 left. Have since gotten a new vehicle myself and it needs wipers, good timing Woot! We're also down in Florida, so, that's saying something for the longevity of the rubber.

nbirnbaum2

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nbirnbaum2

I love the Icon series... evolution eh.... pass

nathan birnbaum

mcobutte

quality posts: 16 Private Messages mcobutte

26 inch size needed sold out,but had one unused from before, ordered two of the shorter for my Kia

lifernav

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lifernav

If you have a VW Jetta 2015 (possibly 2011 - 2017), the clip appears to be the correct type but is too wide to fit in the receiver portion of the wiper arm. Don't get it.

aps13

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aps13

The only Bosch wiper blades worth having are the expensive ones, the most expensive ones. But I can testify on my cat's life that the best wiper blades I have ever used were a pair of RainX Blades. I had just moved to Texas and a friend was cleaning out his garage asked me if I wanted them..... never looked back they were as good two years later as they were the first day and I don't park inside either. I also don't have a cat, that was just for dramatic flair.

nelsonandcarmen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nelsonandcarmen

No adapters. However Woot gave full refund

LDD

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LDD

Just received 5 blades yesterday, three units were damaged or the packages were opened with missing parts. The box that they came in was not damaged. Wonder what went on with the packing & shipping? I did report it to CS tonight after opening the box.

LDD

sgriesch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sgriesch
nbirnbaum2 wrote:I love the Icon series... evolution eh.... pass

Same here. Was excited until I noticed that they were the Evolution line.

TLINK

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TLINK

5 wiper limit ? who has an odd number of windshield wiper's

LDD

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LDD
LDD wrote:Just received 5 blades yesterday, three units were damaged or the packages were opened with missing parts. The box that they came in was not damaged. Wonder what went on with the packing & shipping? I did report it to CS tonight after opening the box.

I have been issued a refund.

LDD

dmannino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmannino

I bought one of these at my local parts store and returned it--it left unwiped areas on the windshield.

zeroxdeathangel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zeroxdeathangel
TLINK wrote:5 wiper limit ? who has an odd number of windshield wiper's

Cars that have a rear window wiper? The Toyota FJ Cruiser has 3 front wipers also, but I think it has a rear one too, so that'd be 4.