Order Pace (rank):
Top 10% of Tools Woots
Top 10% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 2% of Tools Woots
Top 4% of all Woots

rpswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rpswoot

Amazon has this exact product for $30 down from a list price of $40.

[MOD: Two pack?]

Cyradia

quality posts: 30 Private Messages Cyradia
rpswoot wrote:Amazon has this exact product for $30 down from a list price of $40.

Yeah, I don't know if my brand is the exact same, but I have something that looks just like this. They're really addictive to organize garage/basement space with. All of your screws, nails, Allen wrenches, brads, etc....organized and labeled.

That said, this looks to be a very standard price. I know I didn't pay more than that and I feel like I often see them for $15ish a pop.

frenat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages frenat
rpswoot wrote:Amazon has this exact product for $30 down from a list price of $40.

the amazon listing is for one cabinet. This is for two.
https://www.amazon.com/Akro-Mils-10144REDBLK-44-Drawer-Hardware-Plastic/dp/B01MAV3GQ6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489928541&sr=8-1&keywords=44+drawer+cabinet

jdgrotte

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jdgrotte

This same thing is only $18 at the local Menards.
Not a deal at all.
http://www.menards.com/main/tools-hardware/tool-storage/small-parts-tool-organizers/akro-mils-reg-44-drawer-small-parts-storage-cabinet/p-1444423414213-c-9189.htm?tid=6856212946144572670

[MOD: And almost $10 shipping]

eggrob

quality posts: 8 Private Messages eggrob
jdgrotte wrote:This same thing is only $18 at the local Menards.
Not a deal at all.
http://www.menards.com/main/tools-hardware/tool-storage/small-parts-tool-organizers/akro-mils-reg-44-drawer-small-parts-storage-cabinet/p-1444423414213-c-9189.htm?tid=6856212946144572670

Hey, but the list price is $100.76!!!
That's an amazing 60% off List Price!!!

$100 for a Chinese plastic tiny drawer set?
C'mon Woot, at least try. Heck, if you-know-who can say whatever he wants, why can't Woot?

netpog

quality posts: 1 Private Messages netpog

These get good reviews on Amazon: the plastic isn't as brittle & fragile as the ones of old.

Biggest reported annoyance: they include too few drawer dividers. For the 24 small drawers there are are only 8 dividers. Only 4 for the 12 larger ones.

Small dividers are Akro-Mils item 40716. $10 for 16 of them. Or roll your own.

FYI, there's also a 64-drawer version: same size, but all the drawers are the little ones. That's also $30 at Amazon. It's $25 at Zoro (free shipping over $50).

(Woot? Any chance of those showing up? Or the dividers?)

This is the Akro-Mils 10144 (pka 10744). The 64-drawer is the 10164.

Not a deal at all.

Actually, that's $18, and only after mail-in rebate. Plus shipping (if you don't HAVE a "local Menards") and fees: $48 for two of them, shipped.

So the best alternative is $30 each at Amazon (Prime).

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 999 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Not a deal at all.

To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

choicepunk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages choicepunk

We use the smaller version of this for organizing cards and tokens for the Arkham Horror board game and expansions. Print some labels and you're good to go. Not great for traveling with as there is a lot of open space between the drawers and the back. One drawer came warped, and AM sent a new one in the mail pretty quickly.