Order Pace (rank):
Top 26% of Tools Woots
Top 27% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 34% of Tools Woots
Top 34% of all Woots

jdjj929

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jdjj929

Add the five bucks shipping and amazon has it for the same price. Be nice if it was a DEAL

[MOD: Plus $8.95 shipping from a 3P]

nyisless13

quality posts: 6 Private Messages nyisless13

I got one of these for around $12 on clearance at Bed Bath & Beyond a couple years back. Suddenly feeling like I got away with robbery.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

nyisless13 wrote:I got one of these for around $12 on clearance at Bed Bath & Beyond a couple years back. Suddenly feeling like I got away with robbery.

Was it a plastic head? Solid brass heads like these aren't cheap.

On vacation until 6/3. I will not answer private messages.
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ricka182

quality posts: 18 Private Messages ricka182

I just paid about $35 shipped in 2 days from the Mother ship...slightly different model, so not a direct comparison. But mine has a power jet setting in the middle. It's like a lava hot massage right on my back, which is amazing after a long day.

Otherwise, 50 jets are still powerful. I got the 2.5gpm version, and will be drilling out the water flow restrictor in the stem, getting close to 4gpm.

...i remain, he who remains to be...

X10

samdu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages samdu

I bought my Speakman shower head about 25 years ago. I take it with me when I move. Fantastic piece of kit.

nyisless13

quality posts: 6 Private Messages nyisless13
ThunderThighs wrote:Was it a plastic head? Solid brass heads like these aren't cheap.

Nope, it's a legit brass one in the "oil-rubbed bronze" color.