Top 2% of all Woots

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

4' LED Work Lights - Your Choice
Price: $31.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Tuesday, Jun 20 to Wednesday, Jun 21) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
5/25/2017 - $31.99 - Click To See Discussion (19 comments)
3/2/2017 - $31.99 - 41.99 - Click To See Discussion (50 comments)

randy8843

quality posts: 1 Private Messages randy8843

https://www.costco.com/Feit-Electric-4%E2%80%99-Linkable-LED-Shop-Light-with-Pull-Chain%2C-2-pack.product.100284402.html

Pick up at your local Costco. Better no-hassle lifetime return policy.
Amazon does not offer free shipping even if you're a Prime member.

1369usmc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 1369usmc
randy8843 wrote:https://www.costco.com/Feit-Electric-4%E2%80%99-Linkable-LED-Shop-Light-with-Pull-Chain%2C-2-pack.product.100284402.html

not true

MikeGale

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MikeGale
randy8843 wrote:https://www.costco.com/Feit-Electric-4%E2%80%99-Linkable-LED-Shop-Light-with-Pull-Chain%2C-2-pack.product.100284402.html

$26. after instant $5. rebate. I was going to pick one up but already had $400. in the cart

facefurny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages facefurny

Tried the link. Lists at $59 as of today. Besides, even if it was $26, you have to belong to Costco and have one nearby.

tc1uscg

quality posts: 33 Private Messages tc1uscg
facefurny wrote:Tried the link. Lists at $59 as of today. Besides, even if it was $26, you have to belong to Costco and have one nearby.

Got two of these @ 20 bucks each last week on sale. This week, there's a 11% rebate so they are same as I paid (I used a couple of old rebate checks so mine were less then 15 each). Nice lights. Pretty bright in my 3 car garage.

TC1 USCG Ret

elvi007

quality posts: 8 Private Messages elvi007

I got some of these and love them. Really bright and easy to install. Way better than the regular bulbs I had in the basement.

whartonsprinter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whartonsprinter

Meh. Yes, Amazon DOES offer free shipping. Many equivalent or better products for a few bucks less. I like Woot but this just isn't for me.

virtual1one

quality posts: 9 Private Messages virtual1one

how long is the power cord? Something tells me it's not going to make it to my outlet without an extension cord

hannachris973

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hannachris973

Description shows 5ft cord.

virtual1one wrote:how long is the power cord? Something tells me it's not going to make it to my outlet without an extension cord

EnergeticRob

quality posts: 35 Private Messages EnergeticRob

Good Morning Everyone! My name is Rob and I represent the manufacturer of these lights. If you have any questions, please ask!

brum22

quality posts: 1 Private Messages brum22

yeah this isn't a great deal. The amount of lumens it outputs is pretty low for the price. Menards sells a smart electrician brand that outputs a similar amount of lumens for less than $25 when its not on sale. https://www.menards.com/main/lighting-ceiling-fans/indoor-lighting/strips-shop-lights/smart-electrician-white-3300-lumen-led-shop-light/p-1444423574927-c-1472133557086.htm?tid=-7521135678029986804&ipos=1

Also I realize Menards is more of a midwest thing. However, I am sure you can find a better brand for a similar price at your local Lowes or Home Depot.

ebook

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ebook

Are the strip lights linkable? if so, is there a specific part used to connect them?

EnergeticRob

quality posts: 35 Private Messages EnergeticRob
ebook wrote:Are the strip lights linkable? if so, is there a specific part used to connect them?

This model of strip light is not linkable unless you're able to extend the wires.

CBernie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CBernie

I bought 4 of these about a month a go with the pull chain. These lights are awesome. Very easy to install. I am back buying 2 more for my attic. I would highly recommend these lights.

mydrivec

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mydrivec

do these come with the LED lights?

I recall when Woot was awesome...long, long ago.