Top 5% of Tools Woots
Top 7% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

ODii Grab-It Gadget 2-Packs - Your Choice
Price: $24.99 - 39.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Thursday, Sep 14 to Friday, Sep 15) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

patric9956

quality posts: 13 Private Messages patric9956

Actually these flexible grabbers are rather handy if you have cats, who are constantly squirreling things away under furniture. I bought something similar at Home Depot (looks to be a better design to what is being sold here) and have found it to be quite useful.

stnickk

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stnickk

How does it extend? Do you pull it out of the housing and push it back in? I even went to amazon and I just cannot figure it out!

g0nz0

quality posts: 4 Private Messages g0nz0

These are also handy for pulling automated tracking devices out of your sinus cavity if you are Arnold Schwarzenegger in Total Recall.

jarmus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jarmus

Why is there not an option where you get one of each? I like having the 2 lengths, but do not need 2 of each of them.

draigun

quality posts: 32 Private Messages draigun
stnickk wrote:How does it extend? Do you pull it out of the housing and push it back in? I even went to amazon and I just cannot figure it out!

When you pull the trigger on the handle, the "claw" part pulls inward into the tube, wrapping around whatever you're trying to pick up. Let go of the trigger, and the claws extend back out. Does that make sense? haha.