Back to Amazon.com

WootBot


quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Simpson Honda 3000PSI Gas Pressure Washer

Last Purchase:
3 months ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 14% of Tools Woots
Top 12% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 6% of Tools Woots
Top 7% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot


quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2]

Simpson Honda 3000PSI Gas Pressure Washer
Price: $229.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard (Free with Prime)
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Thursday, Jun 14 to Friday, Jun 15) + transit
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

acorrea4


quality posts: 0 Private Messages acorrea4

Can you verify the model number? I can't find any mention of this pressure washer model anywhere on the web including the manufacturer's website. The closest I could find is this... https://simpsoncleaning.com/products/ms60805s/

dddennis


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dddennis
acorrea4 wrote:Can you verify the model number? I can't find any mention of this pressure washer model anywhere on the web including the manufacturer's website. The closest I could find is this... https://simpsoncleaning.com/products/ms60805s/



According to the specs tab, that is the model number. this is Home Depots listing for it: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Simpson-MS60805-S-3000-PSI-2-4-GPM-Gas-Pressure-Washer-Powered-by-HONDA-with-15-in-Scrubber-and-50-ft-Hose-MS60805-S/304261786

acorrea4


quality posts: 0 Private Messages acorrea4

That link also points to the MS60805-S and not the 60583R you have listed on your page.

Can you verify with the manufacturer that the parts are interchangeable?

outdoorslife


quality posts: 8 Private Messages outdoorslife

Your header says one part number, your spec's say a different number. Can you figure out which p.n is being sold?

evinacco


quality posts: 0 Private Messages evinacco

I think the title is misleading because the specs says:

Model Number: MS60805-S

It certainly looks like that model and if that is the case I would like to know what got Factory Reconditioned?

There are tons of posts that the high pressure pump manifold develops hairline cracks. It is around $120-$130 to replace. Not much of a deal if that is the case.

Here is the parts list: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiQud2pzdDbAhUBL6wKHUnkDb0QFgg2MAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ppe-pressure-washer-parts.com%2Ffiles%2F1961581%2Fuploaded%2FMSV3024-60583-S-BW-A.pdf&usg=AOvVaw339mxkW947BMiEqPiynXPM

The pump is part: 7104884. Looks like a redesign happened on the replacement after looking around.

I think knowing what got fixed is most important on this one.

ccoolest


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ccoolest

Pictured with no muffler guard! If it really doesn't have one you will melt hoses! All it takes is one quick touch.

jakeiscrazy


quality posts: 1 Private Messages jakeiscrazy
ccoolest wrote:Pictured with no muffler guard! If it really doesn't have one you will melt hoses! All it takes is one quick touch.




Yep my family had that happen on an old pressure washer. We did manage to use it for years before we made that mistake though.

wrb1000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wrb1000

I've had an earlier rev (purchased new) of this Simpson model for a couple of years now that I bought at Costco. I use pump conditioner after every use which preserves the seals and will also prevent water from freezing in winter if you store it in an outdoor shed. I have not had any cracks or leaks. The hose connection is under the machine and I have never had an issue with the hose coming close to the exhaust. Would I buy it again? probably - the price was good. FWIW.

HollyTech


quality posts: 2 Private Messages HollyTech

Staff

acorrea4 wrote:Can you verify the model number? I can't find any mention of this pressure washer model anywhere on the web including the manufacturer's website. The closest I could find is this... https://simpsoncleaning.com/products/ms60805s/



The Refurbished Model Number is 60583R. This model is the same as their new model MS60805-S. The parts are interchangeable between the two.
Thank you!
Woot!

HollyTech


quality posts: 2 Private Messages HollyTech

Staff

acorrea4 wrote:That link also points to the MS60805-S and not the 60583R you have listed on your page.

Can you verify with the manufacturer that the parts are interchangeable?



The Refurbished Model number is 60583R, and the parts are interchangeable with model MS60805-S.
Thank you!
Woot!

HollyTech


quality posts: 2 Private Messages HollyTech

Staff

outdoorslife wrote:Your header says one part number, your spec's say a different number. Can you figure out which p.n is being sold?



The Refurbished Model number is 60583R, and that is what we are selling. The new condition model number is MS60805-S and the parts are interchangeable between the two.
Thank you!
Woot!

Nargg


quality posts: 5 Private Messages Nargg

Also make sure you use 100% real gas, not the 10%-15% ethanol gas at most stations. The ethanol stuff will eat through the parts on these small engines.

wrb1000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wrb1000
Nargg wrote:Also make sure you use 100% real gas, not the 10%-15% ethanol gas at most stations. The ethanol stuff will eat through the parts on these small engines.



Good advice. Here in the NE, there is no easy access to 100% gas unless you buy it in cans from Lowes for megabucks.

threefords1000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages threefords1000

If you buy it start it right away. I bought a different brand from WOOT with a Honda reman in Oct 2016 and didn't use it until spring 2017 and it was defective and outside of the warranty period.

J. Malone

Xplosonhed


quality posts: 10 Private Messages Xplosonhed
wrb1000 wrote:Good advice. Here in the NE, there is no easy access to 100% gas unless you buy it in cans from Lowes for megabucks.



Try Pure-gas.org
Check out the details link for each to see if it's drive-up or cans only.

wrb1000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wrb1000
Xplosonhed wrote:Try Pure-gas.org
Check out the details link for each to see if it's drive-up or cans only.



Nice list! I guess it's law in downstate NY - nothing here.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

threefords1000 wrote:If you buy it start it right away. I bought a different brand from WOOT with a Honda reman in Oct 2016 and didn't use it until spring 2017 and it was defective and outside of the warranty period.


Pretty much true for any item with a warranty. I've been burned myself by being lazy on opening something up.


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

HollyTech


quality posts: 2 Private Messages HollyTech

Staff

We heard a few of you had trouble placing an order for this yesterday. SO! We've wrangled a few more units for you to gobble up in this limited-time sale!

https://tools.woot.com/offers/simpson-honda-3000psi-gas-pressure-washer-1?ref=w_cnt_lnd_cat_tool_6_16

Cheers!
Woot!

YourEvilTwinBrother


quality posts: 1 Private Messages YourEvilTwinBrother

Just arrived.
Fired right up.
CRACK in the engine housing - oil everywhere.

Now begins the process of unending BS to deal with a DOA item

YourEvilTwinBrother


quality posts: 1 Private Messages YourEvilTwinBrother

STEP 1 - We don't hold a warranty on these Honda Motors.
You will need to take the unit to a honda service center - they will determine if it will be covered.

So now im packing this into my car - and its covered in oil - and driving 40 minutes to a honda service center to leave it for 3 weeks for them to determine if i have coverage and if they will do anything -
Better start those claims early - you got 90 days.

When will i learn.


YourEvilTwinBrother wrote:Just arrived.
Fired right up.
CRACK in the engine housing - oil everywhere.

Now begins the process of unending BS to deal with a DOA item



YourEvilTwinBrother


quality posts: 1 Private Messages YourEvilTwinBrother

I was going to post a picture of my crack - but decided it was not needed. Lets just say when i took it to the Honda Service center today they laughed and inquired where i bought this because you don't even have to look to see it. I was at first embarrassed that the size of my crack made them laugh - but then i realized it's not my problem - that's what Simpson and Woot sent me.

Just an FYI - there is a good chance they will not honor a warranty on the motor on these - no one really seemed very confident that my 2 day old refurb power washer had any warranty on the motor.

I'll give an update - but I paid with my Amazon Prime CC - so that's my next stop.

YourEvilTwinBrother wrote:Just arrived.
Fired right up.
CRACK in the engine housing - oil everywhere.

Now begins the process of unending BS to deal with a DOA item



leprasmurf


quality posts: 5 Private Messages leprasmurf

The pressure washer arrived yesterday and it was covered in oil. The soap container is very loose and bounces around. There was also no place to put the clear plastic tubing with the filter cap. I had to remove the cap and fit a piece of the hose between the water inlet and the soap compartment. I am dubious.

manlapig


quality posts: 0 Private Messages manlapig

Staff

leprasmurf wrote:The pressure washer arrived yesterday and it was covered in oil. The soap container is very loose and bounces around. There was also no place to put the clear plastic tubing with the filter cap. I had to remove the cap and fit a piece of the hose between the water inlet and the soap compartment. I am dubious.



Oh no! I’m really sorry to hear that! If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form and they’ll be happy to help.

leprasmurf


quality posts: 5 Private Messages leprasmurf
manlapig wrote:Oh no! I’m really sorry to hear that! If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form and they’ll be happy to help.



Now that the machine has stopped working altogether and the pint of oil I put into it on day 1 was gone by day 3; I have sent the request to customer service. Thank you.

elcdub


quality posts: 0 Private Messages elcdub

Mine doesnt even fire up. Feels like a big rip-off.

ahlb0012


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ahlb0012

Added the provided oil as instructed, which leaked out of the engine all over my garage floor. Haven’t even been able to add gas to try and start the engine. What a disappointment. No quality assurance!?

Jinksed


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jinksed

Mine arrived with a gasoline soaked cardboard box it was in. One of the e-clips had come off of the wheels and it had fallen off. It started on the first pull but surges at idle like a dirty air filter or carburetor out of adjustment. I have a hard time believing this was "Factory Reconditioned"
And the beating continues ;o)

Jinksed

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Sorry for the problems.

For those of you having problems, contact Simpson first. If they can't help you, please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items