If you are looking to get into the holiday spirit by decorating the outside of your home, Christmas inflatables are a fun way to do so! This Santa Claus w/ a helicopter and several LED Lights will illuminate your yard, bringing joy to the whole neighborhood! This item is simple to set up and easy to move around due to its light, inflatable materials. The included blower will inflate it in seconds! It is also easy to deflate and store. The inflatable decorations are designed with several built-in LED lights, making it a cute and illuminous decoration. Place it in your front yard and watch it catch everyone's eye as they drive by. This festive Christmas inflatable is sure to bring joy to everyone!
- This Christmas inflatable is equipped with a blower, which automatically inflates. Place Christmas inflatable outdoor decoration in an open field and plug it in. After a few minutes, you will get a happy inflatable Santa Claus on a cute helicopter
- Santa inflatable size measurements are 6ft tall x 69in long x 32in width. Great size for an indoor and outdoor, party, stage prop, and more. It will light up for better nighttime viewing.
STYLISH LED & REALISTIC:
- 3 built-in LED lights to make the helicopter show a colorful effect.
- Our inflatable Christmas Santa comes equipped with four stakes and two ropes.
- All allow it to remain stable in the yard
- However, to ensure the effectiveness of the inflatable, it is not recommended for use in strong winds.
EASY SETUP & STORAGE:
- After use, simply wait for all air to be expelled.
- Fold and put back in the box.
- The box is compact and can be placed in any corner without taking up too much space
SHINE IN THE DARK:
- The unfolded size of this inflatable is 5.3 ft. Long x 4 ft. Width x 6ft. Height.
- Illuminated with LED lights and durably constructed with a fully integrated blower supplying a continuous flow of air to keep the item inflated.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO addresses, or PO Boxes is not available for this item.
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty