The ACOPOWER 100W Monocrystalline Lightweight Portable Solar Panel Kit is lightweight, portable and comes with a ProteusX 20A waterproof solar charge controller. The included charge controller protects battery against unsafe electrical conditions and must be used to charge 12V batteries. To charge solar generators with a built-in charge controller, simply use the MC4 cables provided and plug them into the cables that came with your power station to charge. A 12V battery and solar generator can be charged at the same time.
100W Portable Solar Panel
- Extremely light and portable while supporting 8 battery types: Lithium-ion, LiFePO4, LTO, Gel, AGM, Flooded, Crystal and Calcium.
- Pre-installed stand allows for easy and intuitive set-up. MC-4 connectors or Anderson plug allow easy installation to an RV, camper or trailer battery unit.
- The waterproof 100w solar panel with charge controller is expandable to up to 200w to. Please check our store for adapters!
20A Waterproof LCD Charge Controller
- 20A 12v/24v built-in 5-stage solar charge controller provides overcharge protection, thus reducing fire risk
- Waterproof design, ideal for indoor, outdoor, camping, boat, and RV use.
- 20 amps 12V/ 24v auto continuous charging capacity, enables use of up to 12V/360watts, 24V/720watts.
- Negative Ground Design
- Large LCD display - Shows volts, amps, amp hours and battery presets.
Check out the User Manual
Setup is as Easy as 1, 2, 3:
- 1) Connect the Alligator Clamps to a 12V Battery
- 2) Face The Solar Panel In Direct Sunlight
- 3) Leave the Solar Panel in Sunlight, and keep the Battery Connected (Even if it is Fully Charged)
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO addresses, or PO Boxes is not available for this item.
Warranty: Acopower 1-Year Limited Warranty