The circadian rhythm refers to your sleep/wake cycle and is influenced by sunlight. By adjusting your lamp’s color temperature throughout the day you will simulate the natural progression of the sun, helping to regulate the body’s internal clock to improve sleep habits and overall personal health. For example, turning your lamp on full brightness at a cool color temperature (such as 5,000K) will signal the brain to wake up and be alert, reducing melatonin production. This would be best to use during the day while you are indoors, simulating the sunlight you should be receiving while the sun is high in the sky. Dimming your lamp and setting the color temperature to a warn 2,700K would be best to use while reading before bed. This type of light simulates the sunset, and send signals to your brain to produce melatonin, helping you fall asleep easier.
- Certified for Humans - Struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience needed—it's actually simple.
- Modern Design - A brushed steel finish and high-quality white fabric shade are mixed to create a simple, modern light that compliments any style of home decor.
- Alexa Compatible - Adesso Smart lighting works with Amazon home assistant devices like the Echo Dot so that you can easily control the light with your voice.
- Easy-to-Operate Lighting - With a simple black cord and push button control, this pendant lighting is easy to control and install.
- Product Details - LED Pendant Light works with ALEXA assistant devices. Fabric lampshade measures 14"D x 5"H. Push button control and black cord.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and PO Boxes is not available for this item
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty