The Bosch GBH18V-26K 18-Volt Brushless 1-Inch SDS-plus Bulldog Rotary Hammer Kit has a hammer that can deliver similar power to a corded hammer – with cordless convenience. The GBH18V-26 hammer was designed with an efficient brushless motor, which offers 50 percent more impact energy and greater tool runtime than previous-generation cordless hammers with brushes. The tool weighs only 7.7 pounds, but delivers 1.9 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy, for an outstanding impact-to-weight ratio. It also has KickBack Control, an integrated sensor to stop tool rotation in bind-up situations. It has advanced features such as Electronic Precision Control, for smoother bit starts; Vibration Control, for extended user comfort; and Electronic Motor and Cell Protection, to avoid overheating and overload. It has an ergonomic L-shaped design for easier horizontal drilling. This kit comes with two 18-Volt 6.0 amp FatPack batteries, an 18-Volt fast charger (which can charge an 18-Volt 6.0 amp battery to 80% in 35 minutes and to 100% in 55 minutes) and a carrying case.
Includes: (1) GBH18V-26 18-Volt Rotary Hammer, (2) 18-Volt 6.0 amp FatPack Batteries, (1) 18-Volt Fast Charger, (1) Auxiliary Handle, (1) Depth Gauge, (1) Carrying Case.
- The GBH18V-26 features Bosch's Electronic Precision Control, which limits max startup power to up to 70 percent, offering a slower ramp-up for accurate bit starts – even with impact.
- It includes Vibration Control in the hammer mechanism and the grip area, to provide maximum user comfort for extended periods of work.
- The ergonomic L-shaped design provides better horizontal drilling.
- The GBH18V-26 is a lightweight hammer at only 7.7 Lbs., but it provides an outstanding performance-to-weight ratio.
- Bosch's efficient EC Brushless motor furnishes 1.9 Feet.-Pounds. of impact energy – 50 percent more than previous-generation brushed-motor hammers. This allows for heavy-duty impact during the toughest drilling and chipping applications – without a cord, but with ample runtime.
- It produces a no-load bpm rating of 0-4,350 and a no-load rpm rating of 0-890.
Long Tool Life
- The GBH18V-26 Bulldog Hammer has Bosch's Electronic Motor and Cell Protection, to protect the tool from overheating and overload during demanding applications.
- This innovative technology transfers operational data between the tool and battery to control energy flow and avoid potentially damaging conditions.
- The batteries include CoolPack technology, advanced heat conductive housing that keep batteries cooler for superior run time and 2X life.
Additional User Security
- This 18-Volt Bulldog is engineered with Bosch's KickBack Control technology, which reduces the risk of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions.
- This integrated acceleration sensor automatically shuts the tool down when a potentially dangerous rotational torque reaction occurs in a bind-up scenario.
- This will help to prevent the tool from rotating out of control in the event of a drill bit jamming.
- Delivers 1.9 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy and longer runtime
- At only 7.7 Lbs. – for great performance-to-weight ratio
KickBack Control Technology
- Reduces the risk of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions
Robust Power System
- Produces 0-4,350 no-load bpm and 0-890 no-load rpm
Electronic Motor and Cell Protection
- Protects motor and battery from overheating
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO addresses, or PO Boxes is not available for this item.
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty