White is unlike any color, so it requires special treatment to look its best. The distinct look of white evokes images of purity and elegance with its brilliant shine and lustrous reflection. Freshly-waxed white paintwork looks glossy and wet in its own graceful way. Certain car colors attract loyal followings, and its clear to see that White is the new Black to detailing enthusiasts everywhere.
- Enhances and protects white and light color cars
- Includes: (1) White Light: Hybrid Radiant Finish
- Includes: (1) White Wax: Luminous Glow Infusion
- Includes: (2) Premium UFO foam applicator pads
- Includes: (2) White Monster Edgeless microfiber towels
- White Light: White Light is a premium gloss enhancer and sealant in one. Use White Light to add tons of extra deep wet shine, fill minor swirls and scratches, and clean minor stains and imperfections. Use White Light after a clay bar service, but before applying any sealant or wax coat for extra gloss and deep wet shine. White Light protects paintwork against pollution, brake dust, industrial fallout, water spots, and harmful UV solar rays.
- White Wax: White Wax is blended with Color Enhancing Technology to take shine to the highest level of perfection. This proprietary manufacturing method blends White Wax with a special cold-emulsion process that maintains the structural integrity of the protective polymers down at the molecular level. With just one application, White Wax locks in the brilliant white shine on any vehicle with durable protection for up to six months.
Tips for Usage:
- Start by washing your car with your favorite Chemical Guys car wash soap.
- Conduct a clay bar service to decontaminate the paintwork and exterior surfaces, and make them feel as smooth as glass.
- Next, lay down a thin, even coat of White Light to fill minor swirls and scratches, enhance glow and reflection, and lay down a durable coating of protection against UV sun, and the elements.
- Finally, top the white paintwork to perfection with White Wax for enhanced glow, deep-wet shine, and extended protection against the elements.