Get clean and professional looking edging for lawns, gardens, tree rings, and flower beds in a single afternoon with the EasyFlex Commercial Grade No-Dig Landscape Edging. Easy to customize and install, this environment friendly kit requires no digging and has all the materials you need to create a 160-foot installation: 6 40-foot edging coils made of recycled plastic, 72 8-inch rust proof nylon spiral spikes, and 12 connectors to securely link multiple piece of edging.
Whether you're an experienced landscaper or a DIY weekend warrior, EasyFlex No-Dig Edging makes lawn edging easy to keep your garden in shape or support pavers. Flexible, yet sturdy plastic can be molded into aggressive curves or hold its shape in a straight line. Spiral spikes keep black landscape borders securely in place, no matter the weather or season. Simply trim the edging to the desired length, create your design, and hammer spikes into the tabs - then sit back and enjoy your beautiful landscape design.
- EASYFLEX COMMERCIAL GRADE NO-DIG LANDSCAPE EDGING: Create a beautifully landscaped yard without having to hire a professional – this commercial grade plastic edging can be used for both gardens and paver edging
- KIT INCLUDES: Everything you need to create a 240-foot installation – 6 40-foot coils of heavy-duty landscape edging, 12 connectors for a seamless border between different pieces of edging, and 72 8-inch nylon spiral spikes to hold edging in place
- DO-IT-YOURSELF: Place the edging around raised flower beds, trees, and gardens and use a rubber mallet to drive the spikes into the tabs for a secure, long lasting border
- DURABLE & FLEXIBLE: Flexible heavy duty plastic allows the edging to be installed in a straight line or molded to form curves, and long spiral spikes combat frost heaves and heavy rain to keep your design in place
- CUSTOMIZABLE LENGTH: For shorter lengths, simply measure out the amount needed for your project and cut with garden shears - or create a larger design by using the included connector to join multiple coils
- User Guide & Installation Manual
Easy 3-Step Installation:
- Step 1: Score the ground and place the edging in the desired shape; tab facing inward.
- Step 2: Hammer the spikes (included) through the hole of the tab to secure.
- Step 3: Once the edging is secured by the spikes, back-fill to the top of the edging.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and PO Boxes is not available for this item
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty