Summertime and relaxation take on a whole new meaning when you kick back in the comfortably contoured seat of the POLYWOOD Classic Folding Adirondack. This sturdy chair is constructed of solid POLYWOOD recycled lumber that’s durable enough to withstand nature’s elements. Plus, it comes with the added convenience of folding flat for easy storage and transportation. While this chair is available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors that give the appearance of painted wood, it requires none of the maintenance real wood does. There’s no painting, staining or waterproofing involved, nor will this chair splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot. It’s also resistant to stains, corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses. Here’s something else you’ll like about this easy, worry-free chair—it’s made right here in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty.
- Featuring a contoured seat and flat back, this Adirondack folds for easy transportation and storage and is made with , fade-resistant POLYWOOD recycled lumber
- POLYWOOD recycled HDPE lumber has the look of painted wood without the upkeep real wood requires; requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing
- Heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements; will not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and is resistant to stains, insects, fungi, and salt spray
- Simple and easy assembly; commercial grade stainless steel hardware; made in the USA
- Measures 29 inches wide by 35-3/4 inches deep by 35-3/4 inches high
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii not available for this item
Warranty: 20 Year Limited Polywood