This reflector suspension system enables you to raise and lower the light in one simple movement. With tension mechanism, the hood will stay in place once set at the desired height. Easily raise your lights when you are doing your routine work in the room, and just pull them down when you leave. It also perfectly meets the requirement of adjusting the hood to provide different light supply as plants grow.
- Pair of 1/8" Heavy Duty Rope Hanger
- Up to 75-pound weight load capacity per ratchet
- A pair can handle 150-pounds
- Rope Length -8 Feet. 4 easy-to-use carabineer clips
- Rope Material - Braided Polypropylene. Hook Material - Zinc Plated Steel / Metal Internal Gears
- Loose-proof design: the rope automatically locks into the place you pulled and will stays locked until you release it by pushing the thumb release lever.
- Tear & Rust resistant
- Multiple applications: can be used as a grow light hanger, tie down rope, rope hook. Can work as an adjustable rope hanger, or a locking pulley.
- Package includes: 6-pack 1/8 inch ratchet tie down, comes with 8 feet tear resistant high tenacity solid braided polypropylene rope
If you use the Light Hanger for luminaries in a grow tent we recommend that you install the Light Hanger with the free end carabiner to the ceiling frame and the mechanism to the luminary as illustrated. This way, you will not put any stress on your tent frame when hoisting and it enables easier adjustment.
For filters, we recommend that you attach the free end with the carabiner around the filter to avoid rotation of the filter when hoisting. Support the filter when hoisting it to avoid stress on your grow tent frame.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes and APO addresses not available for this item
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty