- Creeping Thyme is a popular and adaptive dwarf ground cover that is popular for landscape designs. Used often as borders on flower beds and in between pavers on walkways, this is a groundcover that can handle moderate foot traffic. Creeping Thyme is not generally susceptible to disease or insects but can provide a barrier for veggies and ornamental plantings.
- Creeping Thyme is a perennial herb which will over-winter well in zones 4-9.
- Direct sow seeds outdoors in late spring when temperatures are consistently in the high 60's or above. Seeds can also be started indoors 8-10 weeks before your average last frost date.
- Creeping Thyme prefers well drained soil with a neutral pH (between 6.5 and 7.5) in an area where it receives good sun, but can also tolerate partial shade. Creeping thyme is a slow grower and will take more than one season to reach its full potential.
- Each packet contains 2000 seeds
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO addresses, or PO Boxes is not available for this item.
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty