Build pocket-hole projects anytime, anywhere! The Pocket-Hole Jig 520 is the most versatile jig yet from Kreg® with features that adapt and adjust to suit your project-building needs. VersaGrip™ makes clamping intuitive – just squeeze the handle until your material is clamped securely. It also rotates 360° so you can work with the jig in multiple orientations. Getting ready to drill pocket holes is easy. Preset material thickness settings on the drill guide block makes setup fast, and an adjustable stop offers repeatability when drilling pocket holes in multiple pieces of similar thickness. With the Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO, you get a 2" (51mm) face clamp, 100 Kreg pocket-hole screws, and a free project plan so you can start building right away.
VersaGrip Intuitive Clamping
- Clamping is easier – and more intuitive – than ever with a VersaGrip handle that you simply squeeze to clamp.
- It features 360°-rotation so you can build in any setup.
- This pocket-hole jig works perfectly with projects of all kinds.
- Its unique design adapts to however and wherever you’re building.
- Use it in a variety of orientations for hassle-free clamping and drilling.
GripMaxx Anti-Slip Drill Guide
- Set up your pocket holes fast with 1/2", 3/4", and 1 1/2" thickness presets on the drill guide.
- The drill guide block also features GripMaxx anti-slip to ensure your workpiece doesn’t shift.
Includes 2" Clamp
- The Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO comes with a Kreg 2" Classic Clamp so you’re ready to start building right away.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty