SATA makes mechanic’s tool sets for the best doers in the world. For men and women, tradespeople who want a full tool set with professional performance features. The uses for these master tool kits extend beyond the auto shop, with universal basic sets for the homeowner or DIY weekend warrior. Small sets are perfect for travelling, with hard storage cases and portable designs. For the true professional, we have full box sets containing a complete assortment of wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers, hex keys and more. These sets cover popular SAE and metric sizes, with the strength to get the job done and durability to not budge an inch. Miniature sets fit in your car or home, while a full universal set sets you up to do your best work on the job. Let your work do the talking, with SATA mechanic’s tool sets.
- Set contains (15) 12-point SAE sockets 5/16"-1-1/4", a ratchet, 5-inch and 10-inch wobble extensions, a 10-inch flex handle, a T-handle, a universal joint and a speed handle
- Quick-release, 1/2-inch drive ratchet has the industrial grade strength for high-torque fasteners
- Versatile combination of the T-handle, speed handle and 10-inch flex handle tackle any job
- Sockets designed with off-corner loading apply force on the flats of a bolt to reduce fastener rounding
- Green blow molded plastic carrying and storage case makes organizing this set simple
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO addresses, or PO Boxes is not available for this item.
Warranty: Limited SATA Warranty