Equipped with a 13-amp motor, SPX3500 packs a super-powered punch generating up to 2300 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.48 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) of pure cleaning power take on tough grease and oil stains, and more. SPX3500’s utility belt also includes a 20-foot high pressure hose, 34-inch spray wand for those hard to reach messes, a 35-foot GFCI extension cord to give you room to roam, and easy-glide wheels for maximum maneuverability.
Power and Performance
- The SPX3500 features a powerful 13 amp motor and generates up to a max pressure of 2300 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing).
Induction Brushless Motor
- 13-amp/2,000W brushless induction motor blasts away the most stubborn dirt, tar, mud, and other caked on gunk + grime with 2300 PSI of stripping power and wash it all away with the 1.48 GPM flow (with nozzle open at minimum pressure)
- The SPX3500 features a induction motor capable of lasting longer than traditional universal pressure washer motors. With an induction motor, the SPX3500 can run at higher speeds and quieter than universal motors.
Large Detergent Tank
- The SPX3500 comes equipped with a 1.2 L detergent tank.
- Adjustable detergent dial lets you dial in just the right amount of soap from the 40.6 fl oz. onboard detergent tank
TSS (Total Stop System):
- Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- Max rating per CSA test standards. Maximum internal pressure is 2300 PSI. Under typical load, working pressure is 2000 PSI.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO addresses, or PO Boxes is not available for this item.
Warranty: 2-Year Limited Warranty
Optional Asurion Protection Plan: To further protect your purchase, you can buy an Asurion protection plan from Amazon here. Review the FAQs for additional information.
The above products can expose you to certain chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov