Perfect size for yard:
- This patio umbrella with solar lights features a 1.5-inch pole diameter, 8-foot overall height, and a 9-foot umbrella diameter so you can easily shade your 42-54-inch table with 4-6 chairs.
- It's 43-inches high from the ground to the pole crank, and weighs 8 pounds.
- The base is not included, however this patio umbrella will fit most standard bases with 1.5-inch pole openings.
Sturdy and durable:
- This outdoor market umbrella is made from 100% polyester fabric with 8 steel ribs and 3 solar-powered LED lights on each rib.
- The pole is made from black powder-coated aluminum for extra support and durability.
Easy to assemble:
- This solar LED patio umbrella has a solar panel on top and a push-button tilt to better-control the shade.
- This tilting patio umbrella easily cranks open and close, and features an air/wind/heat vent for wind-stability and for staying cool in the heat.
- When the solar panel is fully charged, the LED lights can last 8-10 hours.
- The switch on the upper crank housing can be used to turn the lights on and off.
Enjoy your umbrella at night:
- The LED lights on this 9-foot patio umbrella feature a 12000mcd brightness with a Kelvin color temperature of approximately 6000K.
Worry-free purchasing: Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO addresses, or PO Boxes is not available for this item.
Warranty: Sunnydaze Decor 1-Year Limited Warranty