- The TURBRO tabletop fire pit comes with colorful fire pit glass to make the flame more vivid.
- The vintage-style ceramic fire pit enhances the warmth and atmosphere in your living room, dining room, or backyard patio.
- Traditional gas or wood fireplaces can release odors or smoke into your home.
- The TURBRO fire pit burns alcohol, which is mostly fumeless and smoke-free, so you can enjoy the warmth and beauty of flames without impacting air quality.
- With its small, portable size this fire pit is easy to move and store.
- You can use it indoors in the living or dining room or outdoors on the patio, porch, or even while camping.
- Everyone loves a crunchy old-fashioned s’more roasted over the fire!
- This fire pit can be filled with 125 ml (4 oz) of fuel at a time to burn continuously for up to 60 minutes (depending on room temperature and climate).
- Don’t add more fuel while the flame is burning or while the stove is hot.
Noted Before Using:
- First: Please kindly ensure the bowl is on the top of the firepit, or it may results in sparking, flames unstable or smoke.
- It's recommended to use >96.6% ethanol alcohol as fuel, if fill it with isopropyl alcohol, please only use it outdoors.
- This fire pit is double-walled with a large space between the burning area and the outer covering to protect the exterior from breaking due to long-term heat exposure.
- Do not blow out the flame, use the included lid to smother the flame and remove it once it has cooled down.
For Best Use
- Use 96.6% or greater ethanol (rubbing) alcohol for a cleaner, hotter flame; if fill it with isopropyl alcohol, please ONLY use it outdoors.
- Do not add alcohol when there is an active flame or before it has cooled down
- Do not move the alcohol stove while burning as the fuel may spill and ignite
- Do not overfill the internal reservoir with fuel to prevent accidental ignition
- Please kindly ensure the bowl is ON THE TOP of the fire pit, or it may results in sparking, flames unstable or smoke
KINDLY NOTE BEFORE USING INDOOR:
- If using indoor, please keep at least 4 feet away from the wall, ensure the fire pit is away from the ceiling at least 10 feet.
- Alcohols with different compositions may have combustion impurities. It is recommended to observe whether black smoke is produced when it burning.
- Please STOP using if it produces smoke.
- Please fill the alcohol carefully and do not spill it on the fire glass or outside, or it may in a risk of producing fire or spark outside.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO addresses, or PO Boxes is not available for this item.
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty