UEi’s Combustible Leak Detector, the CD100A is used to identify potentially hazardous combustible gas leaks from sealed components or systems. Leaks can easily result from poor connections, fittings, seals, and inadequate welds, creating dangerous gas leaks that can be expensive and hard to locate. This is why the CD100A combustible leak detector is a requirement for HVAC technicians, plumbers, firefighters, home inspectors, or facility maintenance personnel who install, maintain, or inspect systems using combustible gases. The CD100A is the tool designed to detect combustible gas leaks in residential and small commercial applications. The semiconductor sensor responds instantaneously to all combustible gases. The easily adjustable, steady tic rate provides a precise indication of the leak source. The CD100A can be used in tight quarters where others might not fit.
Comprehensive Gas Detection:
- This handheld gas detector is capable of detecting acetone, ammonia, butane, methane, natural gas, LPG, Jet fuel, and more.
- Great detector for any residential or commercial HVAC needs.
Easy to Use:
- Simply turn on the gas leak detector, let it warm up for 10 seconds in open air, and then point gooseneck toward suspected areas.
- When a leak is found the leak detector will provide both audio and visual cues through increasing tic rate.
- This Gas leak detector is great for any homeowner or HVAC contractor and is great for both industrial and residential environments
Effective in Tight Spaces:
- This gas sniffer features a long 18" flexible gooseneck to access hard to reach places.
- Also includes a tip light at the end of gooseneck to illuminate leak in a dark environment
- The leak detector is made out of a rugged hard plastic.
- The probe is made out of a tough, but flexible metal.
- The sensor is protected by a plastic cover to increase the lifespan of the probe.
- This combustion gas leak detector will save time while assessing equipment.
- It is faster and more effective than the traditional soap method.
- Minimum detection 50 ppm methane
- 18” ridged gooseneck to help access hard to reach areas
- Work light in sensor cap illuminates the search area
- Adjustable audio and visual tic rate
- Headphone jack
What Does The CD100A Detect?
- Natural Gas
- Industrial Solvents
- Jet Fuel
- Hydrogen Sulfide
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO addresses, or PO Boxes is not available for this item.
Warranty: UEi 1 Year Limited Warranty